What are the signs and of Appendicitis?

Feb 2014

Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement
What are the signs of Appendicitis
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 6 minutes later
Hi, Sharp pain in your lower right abdomen that occurs when the area is pressed on and then the pressure is quickly released (rebound tenderness).
Tenderness that occurs when you apply pressure to your lower right abdomen.
Follow-up: What are the signs and of Appendicitis? 4 hours later
Hi know you may of never ever Experience this problem but theirs my nail growing on top of my head and im really scared please help me
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 9 hours later

Sorry for a delayed reply.

I did not completely understand your follow up query. Do you mean to say that you have nail growing in the scalp hair? It seems we are addressing a completely different problem now with respect to what we had addressed in your first query, the appendicitis?

It would be helpful if you are more clear.

Hope this will helps you.

Follow-up: What are the signs and of Appendicitis? 37 hours later
What are the symptoms of depression%3F I have been getting bullied i feel everyone hates me and i sometimes want to kill myslef and i feel im having the symptoms of depressions
Answered by Dr. Saurabh Gupta 17 hours later

Symptoms of depression varies from person to person.Some common symptoms are- Loss of interest in daily activities, feeling of helplessness and hopelessness, insomnia, appetite and weight changes, unexplained aches and pains.
Thoughts of death or sucide are serious symptoms of depression.

It is better to review your case with psychiatrist with current symptoms. Try staying away from abusive people and unnecessary stress.

Hope this helps you.

Let me know if you have any more concern.