What are the side effects of wellinbutin for anxiety and ambien for sleep?

Hi my name is XXXXXXX I 'm going to be 65yrs. I have anxity, highstrung person. Although it seems I've always been ,like this. I am taking Wellinbutin,will I need to take this? For a long time,also Iam taking anbein,fof sleep.What are side affects,of these medicine?
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: welbutrin is a good drug. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Welbutrin is a good drug for anxiety. If started it should ideally be taken for 8 to 10 months. It doesnt have any signoficant side effects. Regarding the ambien, it may cause tolerance making you to increase the dose with time. If you stick to only one dose then you need not worry. Along with these therapies consider taking cognitive behavioural therapy as well. This therapy involves identifying the faulty thoughts and correcting them through changes in the thought process. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.