What are the side effects of tazzle and duralast drugs?

Excellent

ENT Specialist
Question
what are the side effects of tazzle 20 mg taken along with duralast 30 mg over long term usage
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
No additional side effect

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query.

You may take both drug simultaneously because there is no additional side effect of these drugs or no interaction between them.

For your kind information -
Duralast contraindicated in hepatic impairment person.
It is fast acting, rapidly absorbed and eliminated from the body within a few hours.

Some side effect of tazzle-
Headache, Indigestion , Runny nose.

In some patient it maybe responsible for vision impairment and sudden hearing loss.

If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query

Follow-up: What are the side effects of tazzle and duralast drugs? 12 hours later
Thanks very much for your reply.
Would like to know does it effect (positively or negatively) the chances of impregnating my partner. We have been unsucessfuly trying to have a baby last 6 months and I was wondering if use of the above medication is a factor ?

Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Tadalafil and Duralast do not prevent

Detailed Answer:
Hi Sir,

I have gone through your query.

Tadalafil and Duralast do not prevent pregnancy and both drugs come under the B category. According to my best of knowledge, they positively act for pregnancy.

If your wife is unsuccessful in conceiving then better to go for routine examination you and your wife both.

If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.