What are the side effects of taking Addyzoa capsules?

Nephrologist
Question
what are the side effects of taking addyzoa capsules?
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later

Addyzoa is an ayurvedic supplement used to treat male infertility, it is known to increase sperm count

In a randomized control trial done on 50 men in Malhotra maternity home over three months they have found that tab addyzoa is free of side effects and it does not have any absolute contraindications. Even the manufacturing company says it is free of side effects.

I hope I have answered your query, if you have no further queries please accept my answer.

I wish you good health.

Regards.

Follow-up: What are the side effects of taking Addyzoa capsules? 6 hours later
I have done semen analysis and got 16 and 17 millions for sperm count. After research made on the net I have seen that addyzoa is the answer to my problem.

I don't have any other problems such as erection etc. Motility also is above normal.

Can I take addyzoa?

Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 5 hours later
Hello

Thanks for replying

Yes Addyzoa has shown promising results for people with less sperm count. People with no motility issues and sperm count of abut 20 million fare very well and show good results in regards to conceiving. However I would like you to XXXXXXX a doctor at a fertility clinic for a professional check up to rule out reversible issues like diabetes, cholesterol, etc.

Other ways to improve your sperm counts are

1. Wearing boxer shorts instead of briefs
2. Taking cold showers
3. Avoid smoking
4. Avoiding keeping hot objects like laptops on your lap

These measures might sound funny or trivial but they have remarkable outcome.

I wish you good luck