What are the side effects of nucynta?
User rating for this question
what are the side effects of nucynta
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Guru 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Refer below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! Main things about Nucynta are as follows: Tapentadol(Nucynta) can be abused in a manner similar to other opioid agonists legal or illicit. Respiratory depression is the main life threatening danger. Patients talikng this, should not drive or operate XXXXXXX machinery unless they are tolerant to the effects of Nucynta. Do not drink alcohol while you are using Nucynta. XXXXXXX side effects or death can occur when alcohol is combined with tapentadol(Nucynta). Due to its mu-opioid agonist activity, Nucynta may be expected to have additive effects when used in conjunction with alcohol, other opioids, or illicit drugs that cause central nervous system depression, respiratory depression, hypotension, and profound sedation, coma or death. Apart from above, Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation, Dry mouth, Dyspepsia, Fatigue, Decreased appetite, Somnolence, Dizziness have been reported as side effects. Hope I have answered your query. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: WWW.WWWW.WW Wish you good health!
People also viewed
- Is oxy elite pro bad if you have epilepse
- Is slurred speech a side effect of nucynta?
- Side effect of Nucynta
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of nucynta?
- Clotting disorders in women
- Nicip tablet for backpain
- Chronic kidney failure signs
- What are the side effects of nucynta er?
- Taking clindamycin and bactrim
- Can bactrim be taken with clindamycin
- Positive cocci titer
- Is concerta bad for bodybuilding
- What are the side effects of nucynta?
- Types of coastal protection
- High cobalt level symptoms