What are the side effects of lucozade intake?
User rating for this question
my 18 yr old son drinks 2-3 large bottles of lucozade a day......what are the long term effects of this? He is 5ft 9inches tall and only weighs 7 and a half stone.
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Contains caffeine and sugar Detailed Answer: Hi There are many types of Lucozade. I prefer he chooses 'Energy' version since your son is underweight. This contains good amount of sugar up to 35 gm and this increase the weight. However he should start exercises to convert this energy to muscle mass otherwise it is going to be unhealthy. Caffeine intoxication is rarely seen if they take too many lucozade. Otherwise dehydration is seen. Anxiety, headache, lightheadedness are commonly complained. Many other clinicians do not recommend such energy drinks as it is unhealthy weight gain. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Dynolap tablets are for what disease?
- Is expired domperidone safe?
- Mucinex makes me sweat
- Long-term effects of incivek
- Supplements that help migraines
- What are the side effects of lucozade intake
- Side effect of lucozade on liver
- Nerve supply of hip
- Side effects of lucozade
- Lucozade extra side effect
- How we're antibiotics discovered
- How to pass a drug test home remedies adderall
- Long-term effects of ssris
- Lucozade addiction side effects
- Metrorrhagia caused by ketogenic diet