What are the side effects of fertisure?

Infertility Specialist
Hi Doctor I got myself prescribed fertisure m tablet after doing semen analysis . Sperm Count was good about 34 million sperms per ml . Morphology looks good . Sperm Motility total is 42% . Grade 1 sperms however is 14% . Are there any sideeffects for using these tablets . I am pretty scared to take the medicine
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hi These are safe medicines and no need to worry. This will help in improving semen parameters in some men. You can safely take them. More over your semen analysis is good except for bit of low grade 1 motility. Thus might improve even without medicines just by having balanced diet exercising regularly and stop smoking and drinking if you do. As far as this medicine is concerned it is safe and not to be worried of any side effects. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol
Follow-up: What are the side effects of fertisure? 5 minutes later
Doctor , Are there any good diet which will help in improving sperm motility . I was drinking lots of coffee before . I have cut down now . Can you please let me know any specific food or diet to increase the motility . Doctor has advised me for 6 months medicine . Can I take for 1 year until I hear some good news about Conceive.
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: take Detailed Answer: Hi Take less oil and sugar in food. Make exercise part of life. You can take these tablets for 3 months and see results. Not necessary to take for one year. But no problem if you wish to take. Regards
Follow-up: What are the side effects of fertisure? 3 minutes later
Hi Doctor, Just one last question , how many times per week is ideal to indulge in sex for best chances of conceiving . When she is nearing her ovulation , is it good to have sex every day or few times per week
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 12 hours later
Brief Answer: middle of cycle Detailed Answer: Hi Ovulation occurs in middle of a cycle. For example if her menses occurs on 14 december her ovulation occurred on December 1. So ovulation occurs approximately 14 days prior to menstruation. Calculate your ovulation dates accordingly. You should have sex 2 days before and 3 days after this date. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol