What are the side effects of clonate lotion?
User rating for this question
Hi , i am using clonate lotion for the hair growth on my side area of my fourhead. I want to know is there any kind of side effects of using this lotion?
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: Side effects are few:skin thinning & folliculitis Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for writing in to XXXXXXX Clonate lotion is a steroid containing clobetaosl propionate. Its use on the scalp is justified/effective only if you have certain conditions on the scalp like: 1)Alopeca areata 2)Cicatrizing dermatosis: Lichen plano pilaris, discoid lupus erythematosus 3) Scalp psoriasis 4)Seborrheic dermatitis etc It is not used/ineffective for certain other types of hair fall/ alopecia: 1)Telogen effluvium 2)Female pattern hair loss Side effects of its use on the scalp are few like skin thinning, folliculitis etc. What was the condition your doctor prescribed it for? Was this medicine prescribed by your dermatologist? If not then would advice that you consult a dermatologist so that he can examine your scalp and advice you accordingly. Keep me informed. Take care Dr kakkar
People also viewed
- Androanagen tablets information
- Ssri effect on hair gray
- Side effects of leaving gym
- Anoos treatments for hairloss
- Vb 7 biotin sideeffects
- Haing noodles side effects
- What are the side effects of cetaphil lotion?
- Vb7 tablet contains how much biotin
- Lasting effects of h1n1 virus
- Side effect of clonate ointment
- Clonate f side effects
- What are the side effects of clonate lotion
- Clonate lotion side effects
- Procedure of mintop apply
- Green tea effect of postinor 2