What are the side effects of cetzine tablets ?

does taking 3 cetzine tablets of 10mg each cause any harm for women of age 26yrs approx
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sapan J. Pandya 19 minutes later

No,the side effects are less with Cetrizine. Three cetrizine (second generation of antihistaminic) tablets of 10 mg will stays in body for 21 hours before excretion. Its half-life is 8 hours. Sleepiness occurs in 14% of patients. Dry mouth, nausea, headache, fatigue, restlessness and sore throat are infrequently reported with cetirizine.

But it is important to avoid these kind of things in the future.No drugs without the proper prescription should be taken and the proper dosage should be taken as advised .

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.