What are the side effects of avelox for walking pneumonia?

I have been prescribed avelox for walking pnumonia and read a bunch of scary things about side effects should I be concerned
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. T Shobha Deepak 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Avelox is safe in Pneumonia Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome to Healthcare-Magic Greetings of the day Avelox or the generic content Moxifloxacin is a Fluoroquinolone group of antibiotic. It is one of the safest antibiotic to be used in Pneumonia. Every drug has a long list of side effect profile and all the side effects may not occur. Rest be assured that there is no cause of concern. Report to your Physician if you find anything unusual. In case you require any further assistance, will be glad to assist you. Take care Best Regards Dr T Shobha Deepak MBBS, MD