What are the side effects of MTPill ?

my wife has just now taken 2 MTPill tablets for aborting ..she is feeling itching on her hands & neck & reddish
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 18 minutes later

Thank you for the query,
XXXXXXX ,drug reactions can be caused by any of the drugs .And any drug reaction should not be taken lightly.I would like to know following points :
1) Did she have any history of any sort of allergy to any medicines .
2) Is there any involvement of eyes (redness) ,or oral ulcers .
3) any congestion of mouth.
4) any blisters in the body.
5) red rashes all over the body.

Above are the signs of sever reactions due to drugs.So,kindly watch these symptoms.
Immediately what she can do is take one tablet of antihistaminic or if you go to a hospital they would give her injection avil .If sever she might require injectable steroids too.
So consult a dermatologist as soon as possible.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries.