What are the side effects of Levilpil?

Nov 2013

My wife is taking Levilpil 500 mg in the morning Levilpil 500 mg and Nexito plus in the night. She has taken more than 3 - 4 grams of Levipil in the morning as not feelng well and without any of our notice . Kindly advice if there is any adverse effect due to this and kindly let me know whether she can take 500 mg levipil in the night .
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 8 hours later
Brief Answer: My reply is below. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for posting your query. First of all, I would like to reassure you that 3-4 grams of levipil (levetiracetam) is safe and it would not lead to any adverse effects. She should skip the next two doses (night and next morning) and then, can restart her usual schedule of levipil. I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information. Wishing you good health, Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, India Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: My BLOG: