What are the side effects of Finpecia?
User rating for this question
Hello, i am 20 years old boy ,Please a Proffesional Dermatologist answer this, i started using finpecia (finestride 1mg) about 6 days now and every day one of them, for my hair loss and i see there is no hair loss anymore (before i had very badly hair loss ) not even 1 hair loss now, but i heard it has bad side effects, is that true? i heard in the new annoncement finpecia will have effect on sexual activity and then we can not procreate? right? should i stop it? if i stop i loose hair again so what should i do?
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Finasteride has side effects on sexuality. It causes problem in erection of penis. However this side effect is temporary. There is an alternative of finasteride called as saw palmetto. It has similar control on hair fall with no side effects. I suggest you to stop finasteride and start with saw palmetto. Along with this also use minoxidil 5 % lotion for topical application. This combination will give you good relief. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
People also viewed
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- Does a little hair on your toes mean you have pcod
- Uses in glyciphase tab in women health
- Does a scald leave a scar
- Side effects of finpecia
- Does theraflu have a high sugar content?
- What are the side effects of finpecia
- Does betadine kill tinea versicolor
- Does lemon juice affect septra medication
- Pathway sol (space occupying lesion)
- Finpecia side effects upto how many days
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- Does olive oil thin your blood
- Does siphene helps in conceiving twins
- My 6 month old baby weighs 11 kg is that a problem