What are the side effects of Avodart?
User rating for this question
what are the side effects of taking Avodart daily instead of regular Prostate tablets?
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Mostly Sexual Dysfuctions and related problems Detailed Answer: Dear Sir , Thanks for sharing with us. Avodart contains Dutasteride useful for the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) also called as "enlarged prostate". Most common side effects of taking this drug are : 1. Sexual Dysfunction - such as decreased sexual interest/ability, 2. Testicle pain/swelling 3. increased breast size or breast tenderness. 4. Allergic reaction or Hypersensitivity to the drug. Few studies and FDA give warning to dutasteride about an increased risk of high-grade prostate. Evidence also suggest that it may temporarily reduce the growth of benign prostate tumors, but could also mask the early detection of prostate cancer. However , not strong evidences are there. I hope i am able to solve your query , still if you have any query , please ask me.
People also viewed
- Avodart side effects in men
- Side effects of l arginin and proanthocyanidin granules
- Took avodart having side effects what to do
- Does masterbation effect haemoglobin levels
- Bowel movements on lutera
- Avodart side effects in women
- Sexual side effects of avodart
- Side effects of ozone treatment for hair
- Oxy elite pro no bowel movement
- Bp patient can take vertin tablet
- Side effects of bp drug cilacar
- Hand shaking pennis and release sperms effects
- Avodart side effects liver
- Does vyvanse burn brain cells
- Use and side effects of lobate gm ointment