What are the side effects of Alli?
User rating for this question
Yes thank you. What kind of side effects could Alli have on someone that's taking them and well below 18? Someone 11 or younger?
Posted Fri, 7 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Fatty stools are common side effects. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. Alii contains Orlistat which is used for fat reduction. Main side effects of Orlistat are oily loose motions along with lots of flatus. Incontinence for stools is also common. I hope this answers your query. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help. Thanks.
Follow-up: What are the side effects of Alli? 7 minutes later
So Alli is not harmful to children?
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Should be avoided in children. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. I would like to advise that it should be avoided in children as efficacy and safety of orlistat is not established, especially in children younger than 12 years of age. Thanks.
People also viewed
- Big pimple on childs nose
- What are the side effects of having alli capsules
- Adult throwing up after eating
- Hit my wrist big red lump
- How to grow big testes
- Causes of hypothermia in adults
- Is hoarseness a side effect of alli?
- Excessive sleeping in young adults
- Heartbeat in big toe
- Alli tablets side effects
- E coli sepsis in adults
- Skin growth under big toe
- Is indigestion a side effect of alli?
- Blood in faeces in adults
- Is confusion a side effect of alli?