What are the side effects if a person with good mental health consumes antipsychotic medication?

Hi, I just want to know what would happen to a normal person who doesn't have schizophrenia or bipolar disorder what would happen if they take invega.. or any antipsychotic medication.. Thanks
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Schizophrenia
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 25 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing specific Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Nothing specific is going to happen. They will be exposed to the same side effects of antipsychotic medications as a schizophrenia person will. With envega the expected side effects can be tremors rigidity salvation and restlessness. With long term use there is a side efect of tardive dyskinesia. But it occurs in very less nmber of patients. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: What are the side effects if a person with good mental health consumes antipsychotic medication? 3 minutes later
Ok thank you very much I'll give good feedback.
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 22 hours later
Brief Answer: thanks Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the good feedback. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy