What are the side effect of finax tablet?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
hi.....i am taking finax tab for two months......please tell me what are the side effects of this medicine...?. though i dont feel any side effect...still i am anxiety...
Posted Sat, 27 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX Thank you for your querry.
You dont have to be anxious at all. Side affects are very uncommon.
In rare cases there can occur some unpleasant side effects because this steroid enymes inhibitor. These side effects include breast enlargement, lumps, pain, or tenderness; testicular pain, impotence, loss of libido (sexual desire) and decreased volume of semen. If you notice any of these you should stop taking it and everything will be fine. But you should continue taking it because as I said side effects are found in less than 1% cases.
The only problem is will this treatment be effective for alopecia.I hope it will as many people experience improvement.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help