What are the safe baby cosmetics to use for my baby?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
I have blessed with baby girl and 4 days old.Which baby soap,Sampoo,Talc powder,Body loation product is good and no harmful for my baby skin? Also Shall I use Almond oil or Olive oil for baby before bath?
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: congratulations Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health care magic. XXXXXXX baby products are safe . Though there has been some news reports few months back stating it is is harmful, we doctors do not find any scientific proof for the claim. The current products in the market ( shampoo, talc, lotion ) are all safe. You can use any of the two oils or baby oil for massage but make sure the oil does not enter ears nose or eyes. Regards Dr Arun