What are the safe and natural methods to abort unwanted pregnancy?

Infertility Specialist
Hi I need to know what are the safe & natural methods to abort unwanted pregnancy?
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: period of gestation Detailed Answer: Hi Child bearing is a natural method and nature nurtures and grows pregnancy with all available resources. But if you wish to go against nature and abort you need to get ultrasound examination done to see the gestational sac, period of gestation and location of pregnancy. If there is ectopic pregnancy it could be life threatening. After knowing above parameters you need to show report to a gynecologist who will suggest only medicines if pregnancy is early stage. If late gynecologist will need to do D&C. Other than these there is no guaranteed natural way to abort. I hope I clarified your doubts. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol