What are the precautions to be taken after inserting the Cu T?

Precautions after inserting the Cu T specially related to Sex as my wife inserted the Cu T two days before.Can I start ejaculating semen inside the vagina or i should wait and start after one month check up for proper working of Cu T.
Posted Fri, 23 Nov 2012 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 20 minutes later
Welcome and thanks for the query

Yes you can sleep with her for the intercourse but she should get regular follow ups done or she can feel the thread at home whenever possible.Remember that she should not miss her periods as there can be chances of failure in some cases.It can cause heavy periods for first three months in some females but it is controlled later on.

Best wishes
Any further query is most welcome
Follow-up: What are the precautions to be taken after inserting the Cu T? 16 minutes later
Thanks Madem for reply...I have one more question pl give your suggestion.

Is it possible to Cu T missplaced due to jerks of intercourse,should i control on jerks during intercourse,can i do intercourse in sitting position as wife on top.
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 1 hour later

CuT can get misplaced anytime if not fixed properly.If fixed properly then there is no risk with intercourse.But it is good to be careful for one week after insertion.

Best wishes