What are the possible causes of sensitive penis head?

May 2014

I have a very sensitive penis head for some reason. Because of that I ejaculate to quickly. Do you know what the cause of this is?
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please find detailed answer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing in to us. I have read through your query in detail. The penis head is also known as glans and is one of the most sensitive parts of male sexual organs. Sensitivity of penis head is different in each man and it can become highly sensitive in some. The increased sensitivity is usually seen more in uncircumcised med as compared to those having circumcision. The increased sensitivity is due to the nerve endings in the penis head region. To control your premature ejaculation, you may consult your doctor and use desensitising spray which contains lignocaine, on your penis head just before having sexual intercourse. This along with having a stress free mind usually helps in delaying ejaculation in most men. Hope your query is answered. Do write back in case of doubts. Regards, Dr.Vivek