What are the possible causes for hurting veins on wrist after wisdom teeth removal?

Infertility Specialist
I had my wisdom tooth removed last week and the nurses and I learned that the veins on my wrists that hurt for few minutes are my artery veins the nurse said that I'm the second person to encounter veins like me. So about those veins what are they telling me?
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer: normal Detailed Answer: Hi, What you experienced is normal pain. I think nurse was inexperienced. Font worry. Your arteries and veins are normal. Regards