What are the pimples on my labia minora?
User rating for this question
I had small hard white head pimples on my labia minora for several years. They come out and then they go away. They are so hard that I can not squeeze them to pop it. I have one that has grown larger than most and seems to be keep growing. I've shown doctors but the don't think it's a problem. I am concern because it been over A year and a half and it seems to keep growing.
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Due to blocked gland. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The small hard white head pimples that you have on your labia minora is due to clogging up of the sebaceous glands that leads to formation of small lumps. It can happen due to: Moistness getting collected there Presence of many oil secreting glands Friction rub. The increase in size of one of those is due to collection of secretions inside it. Since it is not painful infection is not likely. Such pimples go away on their own. Since, it is symptomless, there is nothing to worry. Squeezing or scratching these; shaving; wearing non cotton undergarments can aggravate these and may cause infection. If the pimple is painful, it may be tense due to the pus collected inside. To ease this tension, try warm compress over it to soften the overlying skin. Slowly, the pimple would start draining. As such it is benign and a harmless swelling. In case you are concerned regarding the size you can get it surgically removed after consulting your gynecologist. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
People also viewed
- Pms symptoms after hysterectomy
- Prolapse after hysterectomy
- Allout liquid mosquito killer is very poison?
- Phantom period after hysterectomy
- What is the causes and remidies of pimples on labia minora
- Labia minora is swollen painful pimples what is the cause
- What are the pimples on my labia minora
- What causes hard pimple on labia minora
- Allopathy medicine for likoria
- Allopathy medicine for intestinal worms
- What does a pimple on my labia minora mean
- Scar tissue after partial hysterectomy
- Allopurinol and heaviness in legs
- Pain after robotic hysterectomy
- Which treatment is best for calcaneal spur ayurbedic or allopethic