What are the normal limits in a semen analysis?

Good evening , please can u explain what can mean this white cells in my husband semen analysis?
age -37
Color: pale -white
Liquifaction: 1 hour
Viscosy: Highly viscose
Volume 2 ml
A: White blood cells count 5-10/hpf
B: red blood cells Nil
C: total sperm count 220.000.000 mln sperms /1 ml on semen
A: Normal sperm cells 83%
B: Abnormal sperm 17%
Double head:3%
Tapered head 2%
disturbed head 5%
wihhout tail 7%
We can consieve 5 years, is his analys fine? why the white cells so high? Its can be dangerouse infection? Thanks in advance.
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later

In a otherwise normal semen sample, presence of 5-6 pus cells can be considered as normal.

The semen report that you have provided is absolutely within normal limits. Reproductive capability of your husband is normal.

A semen sample showing pus cells -8-10/HPF does not need treatment all the time. There is more to pus cells and bacteria in semen than what meets the eye, and would confuse many primary physicians and the patients alike.

You need not worry at all as this is just a normal variation.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.