What are the non-surgical methods for increasing breast size

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Hello doctor,

I am from India. Me and my wife wants to increase the breast size of my wife. We wanted to increase the size to one or two cup more without surgery. Any other means but without side effects. Please advice us on any pills or other methods without side effects
Posted Sun, 10 Jun 2012 in Women Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 2 hours later

Usually there are many home-remedies which are known to increase breast size. There is no proven method to increase breast size by 1-2 cup size as you ask but you can ask your wife to try the following methods.

Firstly, a healthy diet XXXXXXX in proteins, fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables is very important. Add healthy fat in diet like Olive oil, sesame seeds, linseends as this will increase fat content in breasts and increase the size.

The hormone estrogen is very important for increasing size of breast. She can have soya based food as this is XXXXXXX in phyto-estrogens. Soya bean milk, soya bean chappatis or balls etc. Also apples, tomatoes, papayas are XXXXXXX in phytoestrogens. Also let your wife have 2 big glasses of milk daily.

Using coconut oil, massaging of her breasts can be done with fingers and thumb in circular motion. This helps to increase blood supply to breast and make them grow bigger.

Also certain exercise to increase thickness of chest muscle called Pectoralis major should be done. This can be taught at a Gymnasium. Also regular cardio exercise for 40 minutes will help redistribute fat and make breasts appear bigger.

I also advise you to consult Dermatologist or Plastic surgeon for methods of increasing breast size. Nowadays injection to increase breast size can be done by Plastic surgeon. Kindly discuss this with your wife and respected Doctors for full advantage.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries.