What are the natural supplements for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and anxiety?

I am looking for a supplement/supplements that help with A.D.H.D and anxiety. I've tried many different medications and never seemed to work for me and the side affects were very bothersome to me. I want to go for more of a natural pill anyway. If you can help me that would be great. Thanks for your time.
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Clarifications Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for using health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. However I would require a couple of more details to help you in answering your query in a better justified way. 1) What is your current age? 2) What medicines have your tried and how much was the benefit? 3) Are the symptoms increasing or decreasing or staying the same? Hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience. Regards and wish you good health, Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD Neuro-Psychiatrist and Sexologist