What are the most common vaccines for toddlers?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: MMR immediately Detailed Answer: Hi, I think you should get the MMR vaccine now. This is the link. You can take a print out and stick it. WWW.WWWW.WW Anyways the new Pediatrician can give you a file indicating the dates and names of the vaccine for your kid. You can meet the Pediatrician in Yasodara Hospital near to Kundanahalli Gate.
People also viewed
- Is dry mouth a side effect of brisdelle?
- Why do my 14 yr old sons hands shake
- Is drowsiness a side effect of baclofen?
- Enlarged tongue in infants
- Scarlet fever numbness
- What are the most common vaccines for toddlers
- Enlarged circumvallate papillae vomiting
- Wife wet the bed
- Is weight gain a side effect of casodex?
- What if toddler swallowed peroxide
- Is diarrhea a side effect of cefadroxil?
- What if toddler swallows ibuprofen
- Is skin rash a side effect of benzefoam?
- What is wet lung in toddlers
- Painless vaccination toddlers