What are the low and high creatine levels in urine?

ENT Specialist
what is considered a low level of creatine in the urine, and a high level in the urine?, I ask this question for legal argument. I am on probation and have been accused of "diluting a submitted urinalysis", and stand to be revoked and sent to prison. I drink atleast 1 gallon of water per day to help keep my kidneys flushed and working properly.i donot drink caffine drinks, or anything with coloring addatives. I also rarely eat meat which to my understanding keeps the creatinine levels in my blood low as well. I need to know what is considered a low "urine" creatine level, and what is a normal urine c reatine level on the basic person please respond a.s.a.p. thank you, XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 10 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
500 to 2000 mg per day

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query.

In 24hour urine sample- urine creatinine value can range from 500 to 2000 mg/day i.e. 500 lower and 2000 higher.

Other way
14 to 26 mg/kg of body mass per day for men.
11 to 20 mg per kg of body mass per day for women.

They may vary lab to lab and on method of detection but not so much.

If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.
Follow-up: What are the low and high creatine levels in urine? 6 hours later
thank you for this info. however, my probation officer said the laboratory scored the creatine level at 17, when it should be somewhere around 30-45. would you happen to know the method of scoring of which they would be using to arrive at this figure? in addition, how would these figures break down in milligrams per deciliter, and micromoles per liter?
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
Goes through the simply by

Detailed Answer:
Hi Mam,
I have gone through your query.
If you want to convert the unit of urinary creatinine level then goes through simply by

Micromoles per liter to milligrams per deciliter (umol/l to mg/dl)= divide by 88.4

Milligrams per deciliter to Micromoles per liter= multiply by 88.4

Micromoles per liter to Millimoles per liter= divide by 1000

The normal range for creatinine in the blood may be 0.6 to 1.3 milligrams per deciliter (53 to 115 micromoles per liter).

If again you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.