What are the likely chances of catching AIDS and STD from oral sex if it was not completed?

This is crazy that I am writing and asking about this.... However I will get to the point. I am asking about a male who went to a strip club and had Oral sex done TO him. It was not completed, and he is VERY VERY concerned about catching an STD and/or AIDS. He said that he pushed the girl off of him and she "scraped" her teeth along his penis. I don't think it is an open wound, maybe just red from the friction...He went to the Dr and had blood and urine samples taken for STD but was told he had to wait 6-8 weeks for AIDS blood test. Is this true, 8 weeks enough time to tell? Also...what are the likely chances of catching an STD and what are the likely chances of catching AIDS from Oral Sex if it was not completed (no fluids exchanged)...?? Thank you for your time. He is really scared.
Posted Wed, 29 Aug 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 45 minutes later

Thanks for the query

There are chances of him catching STD like infectious mononucleosis, syphilis, gonorrhea but he has done the right thing of going to a doctor and ruling these things out.

The window period for AIDS is about 12 weeks not 8 weeks so please get him tested for HIV after 12 weeks.
The saliva contains IgA which kills the HIV virus but there have been reports of transmission of HIV through oral sex but the risks are very minimal.

I hope I have answered your query, if you have any further ones I will be happy to reply