What are the indications for these AST and ALT values in those ranges?

All testing on my liver function test came back in normal ranges except for the AST which was 35 and an ALT of 61. I am pregnant and have been having some sever should pain. What are the indication for AST and ALT in those ranges?
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please upload your test reports... Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, Before running into conclusions, I'd gently ask to have the results of your blood test! That could help me assist you further! Normally, during pregnancy, AST and ALT might be increased. In addition, your being obese would increase the chances for high AST and ALT. Gallbladder sludge or stones are also commonly occurring during pregnancy. At this point, I highly suggest to do further tests including: - abdominal ultrasound - HbsAg - anti-HCV - alkaline phosphatase - measuring bilirubin - diabetes tests (fasting, HbA1C, oral-glucose tolerance test) to further evaluate your health condition to decide for further treatment. Looking forward to have the reports of your tests! Thank you Dr.Klerida