What are the ill effects of mastrubation?

I am 25/m, I am masturbating daily since last two years...if I don't quit this what would be the probable consequences? And how can I get over from this bad habbit can anyone help me plz?
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: Natural act , no treatment required. Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Hi , I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern. Masturbation is a normal human act and response to your age. There is nothing wrong with it. It doesn't lead to any problems. Only problem it can cause is , anxiety which can disturb your sex life later on. This happens if you think you have done something wrong in past , which can affect your sexual life. So , that anxiety may become a problem. Don't read irrelevant forums and articles on internet. They misguide you. In fact you don't need to quit it , just do it in moderation as excess of everything is bad. Don't get into wrong influences advising you to take drugs for this problem. You don't need any drugs. Trust me , it is a natural act and doesn't require any treatment. This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any query you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
Follow-up: What are the ill effects of mastrubation? 0 minute later
Will it effect my erectile function?
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 15 minutes later
Brief Answer: No , i won't Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. No , it would not cause erectile dysfunction. However , it can cause "Psycogenic erectile dysfunction" if you start thinking that masturbation would cause this problem. Don't worry , stay clam , enjoy this act in moderation. Don't make it a habit interfering with your normal life activities. I hope i am able to solve your query. If you don't have a further query , you may please close the discussion and rate it. Stay Healthy.