What are the herbal remedies to cure fissure without surgery?

How to heal fissure by home remedies, changing food and herbal method and without surgery?
Posted Mon, 30 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 2 days later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi, The very first thing you can do at home is to 1. avoid constipation: - drink more water - eat foods high in fiber content - do not strain and do not hold the breathe while having bowel movement - do some exercise daily - start using fiber supplement I usually recommend my patients to: 2. Learn how to do Sitz bath. Fill the tube with warm water and sit by letting your anus inside the warm tube to get your rectum relaxed. 3. Take laxatives and stool softener agents as per your doctor's direction. Please keep in mind that using them for long period would cause more harm than good. 4. Use an over-the-counter anal cream to ease the pain. Please make sure they contain zinc oxide to help the mucosa regenerate. 5. Try to wash your anal area with warm water and soap; then with chamomile tea. If you are used to use toilet paper; I'd advise to use wet wipes. Hope it answered to your inquiry! Feel free to ask me other questions you might have at the next follow up! Dr.Klerida