What are the healty ways to engage a child for mental and physical develpoment?
User rating for this question
Hi, My son is 2 yrs 3 months old, what are the good ways to engage him? what kind of skills get developed at this age?
Posted Fri, 21 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. E Venkata Ramana 9 hours later
Brief Answer: give picture books of thick pages, , stories. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic. By 2 years the child develop the following mile stones or skills: Climbing up the stairs Try to pedal tricycle Feeding himself from a cup with spoon. Turning pages of book one at a time. Copying or drawing a horizontal line. Able to wear socks or shoes. Making a tower of 4 cubes. Using 6 to 20 words in speech. Trainable in toilet training. Engage him in acive play with other children. Give him books with thick pages so that he will try to turn the pages and this will help him to achieve mastery over activities. Give him picture books. Tell him stories. Ask and encourage him to feed himself by giving a cup and spoon. Hope I have answered your query, if you have any clarification please let me know. Regards.
People also viewed
- Physical mental effects sodomy
- 14 month old jelly poop
- Which is more painful physical or mental
- 14 year old wearing a diaper
- 14 month old runny nose and fever
- Mental illness causes physical illness
- Mental physical recovery brain surgery
- Fear of roller coasters mental or physical
- Low wbc count fast heart rate
- Evion tablets for sperm count
- Paint fumes sperm count
- High mcv count exercise
- Could an irregular hearbeat mean twins
- Fever and shaking 14 month
- 14 month old grabbing his tongue