What are the food to increase Hb level and good for thalassemia minor?

I have two apples everyday. Now I have started having 2 soaked figs, 5 soaked Munnakkas ans wheatgrass juice everyday. Please suggest what extra dietery changes should I make to get rid of the Fefol tablets and take care of my low Hb, iron deficiency and Beta Thalassemia minor
Posted Mon, 23 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX I would list a few foods helpful in anemia. iron rich food should be taken. green leafy vegetables (parsley, coriander, spinach, etc), dried organic fruit (apricot, figs, grapes), almonds, molasses, honey, fat free red meat, black cumin Fresh XXXXXXX juice pomegranate juice Fresh carrot red beetroot. Apart from this Navayasa Lauh and Sapthamrutha Lauh from XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Ayurveda can help. But I think you should take these recommendations along with conventional methods. Hope it helps Let me know if I can assist you further Dr Vaishalee