What are the findings in the urinalysis report?
User rating for this question
My fiancee had a urinalysis done today and the results are: ubg 70 umo1/1++ , pro 0.3 g/1 +, asc 1.1 mmo1/1 ++, ph 5, leu 25 leu/u1 +...... What could this mean?
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: He has to be investigated further Detailed Answer: Hi The report is not normal. The Ubg means urobilinogen is above normal range of 17umol. It may be due to jaundice. Leukocytes are also above normal range of 0-10lev. It may be due to infection. If atypical squamous cells (asc) are present, Cancer has to be ruled out. You should consult a physician and Urologist for further management. Wish him good health. Regards
People also viewed
- Secret tips for premanopausal women
- Urine in pus what problem
- Primary structure of protein in urine
- Swollen urethra and pressure tingly sensation
- Is clay colored stools a side effect of somavert?
- Discussion lab report on urinalysis
- Is light-colored stools a side effect of tamiflu?
- Is decrease in vision a side effect of myrbetriq?
- What are the findings from the urinalysis report
- Have had urinalysis what are the findings
- Is light-colored stools a side effect of tarceva?
- Routine urinalysis done what does the report suggest
- Urinalysis with rbc morphology reporting
- Rashes and urination problems
- Is flu-like symptoms a side effect of tacrolimus?