What are the findings in my semen analysis report?

I had a semen analysis done. I waited 3 days. I was a bit stressed and when I ejeculated It was 10.45. I gave the sample to them by 11.10. They where busy. Going by the test results they did it by 12.00. My sperm concentration was 8 .
Rapidly progressive 5
slowly progressive 40
non progressive 40
non motile 15.
Normal forms 14
I get b12 shots every 3 months
I am stressing now cause its not a good result.
Posted Sun, 3 Feb 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
The analysis can be commented better if you can load the test result in the website.
By your description, it looks like the concentration is 8 million per ml (which is low) and the motility is also low.
You need physical examination to look for varicocele/ assess testes size and detailed history taking as well.
Please consult your doctor/GP/UROLOGIST asap.
You may write back for doubts if any---
Best regards,