What are the findings from the stool test and why am I having burning sensation at the tip of my anus?

Feb 2016

General Surgeon
i am suffring from frequent stools 2-3 per day.on examination of stools strach granules and vegetabale cells found and other thinks in stools are suggest medicine to cure it report other tests like endoscopy they found nothing but problem remains.after one stool there will be a feeling for another stool with little burning at the tip of anus
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: Investigations and antibiotics Detailed Answer: Hi. I have gone through the attached report. I would like to know whether your diabetes and blood pressure are under control or not. There are many reasons to have this finding. First of all, infection of the intestines , which is common with diabetes. Pancreas not working sufficiently due to disease, which may also give rise to diabetes. I would suggest you to take green leafy vegetables as they have more fibers. There may be some foods which do not suit your intestines, which you have to notice and stop. If all these things do not help you, it would be better to visit your Doctor preferably a Gastroenterologist and get your review stool test done along with the blood checked, and ultrasonography to see there are no organic lesions in the abdomen and to see the status of gall bladder, liver , pancreas and other organs. You may be advised a course of an antibiotic like Metrogyl, probiotic, pancreatic supplements and so on. Please feel free to communicate further for guidance.