What are the findings from the semen analysis report?

Sir, i have done semen analysis test my report are as follows (a) Volume-2ml (b) Color -Whitish (3) Reaction - Alkaline. (4). Total Count-90 mill/cc Motility -A-45%, S-40%, N-15%, DC pus cell.2.3/VPF Epithelial cell.1.2/HPF. My question is that i am married for the last five years and i want to have babies. Can i produce baby, is my report okay. Thank you.
Posted Sun, 26 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes your report is fine Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Yes your report is fine. Infact it is good and there should be no reason why you should not have babies cause of the semen quality. If you are still not having babies then probably your wife needs to get investigated as well. You should try for more regular sex, follicular studies, and a sonography to start with. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: What are the findings from the semen analysis report? 2 hours later
Sir, i have done urine test on my wife the report are as follows Urine Test- (1) Quantity-05ml (2) Color -Straw (3) Appearance-Hazy (4) Sp. Gr.-QNS. Chemical Examination -Albumin - Nil, Reaction-Acidic, Sugar-Nil. Macroscopic Examination - Pus cell 0-1/HPF Epithelliel cell 2-3, Casts- Not seen. VDRL test- Negative, Haemoglobin 69% 10.0 gm/100ml. Blood sugar Random 80 mg/dl. Is she okay to produce baby with this report test.Thank you. RBC - Not seen.
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Difficult to comment Detailed Answer: Hello The reports of your wife that you have stated are with in normal limit but these reports do not explain if your wife is fertile or not. In females the fertility testing is not this simple. We need to see a USG, follicular study, hormonal profiles, TB testing, VDRL testing etc to determine the cause of the infertility. Regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy