What are the findings from the pregnancy test despite ipill intake after sex?

I had sex with my fiance on 29 and 30dec in 30 eveng i took ipill today after taking pill my periods didn't come I use tht prehnancy test the result will be one is dark line and the another line is light pink i m confused Wat. About the resultplease help me doctor
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: need more details Detailed Answer: Hello, Please let me know few more details here. When was the date of your last periods? Are your menstrual cycles regular? The pregnancy test interpretation here would be that there are chances that you are pregnant because of the light pink colour on the test result. If possible, please repeat the test again with early morning urine sample tomorrow. Regards,
Follow-up: What are the findings from the pregnancy test despite ipill intake after sex? 15 minutes later
Mam my last date of my mesuration cycle is November in the ending which is 1,sy Dec after tht month completed I took the med which is to postpone my periods after tht we had sex nd I didn't got my periods what is the problem when I urinate I noticed tht pain in vagina during urine what is the exact problem please help me out doctor
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Pregnancy with UTI is possible Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the details. It is possible that you are currently pregnant. I suggest you to follow my earlier advice of repeating the urine pregnancy test. The pain in vagina while passing urine could be due to acute Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). Drink plenty of urine for this to subside. You may want to get a urine routine test done for this. If infection is confirmed, you will need to take antibiotics like Sporidex. It is more important to rule out pregnancy here. Let me know if you have more queries.
Follow-up: What are the findings from the pregnancy test despite ipill intake after sex? 1 hour later
if my result will be positive I want to abort shall I get the tablet from pharmacy by name taken or their will be any prescription required
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Abortion pills are prescription drugs in India Detailed Answer: Hello, If you are pregnant and want to abort, then you can take abortion pills or undergo Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP). Usually a combination of Mifeprestone and Misoprostrol tablets are used for the same. Both are prescription drugs in India, and you will need to take them under the supervision of a trained doctor esp Gynecologist. Hope this helps you. Take care!