What are the findings from the health check up?

I have recently got routine Medical Health Checkup done and attached are the reports. As I am unable to find out anything which is alarming myself. Requesting your help on the same and any possible medication in case of a problem.
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Vitamin D is low

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query, and also gone through the uploaded reports diligently.

Most of the test reports are normal indicating that the liver, kidney, thyroid is functioning normally.

Your vitamin D level is low at 10.67ng/ml. This needs to be corrected. You need to take vitamin D supplement in the form of sachets on a weekly basis for the next few months. please discuss with your primary care physician about the same.

Your blood components are normal. Also, your blood sugar levels are normal indicating that you are not diabetic.

Basically, there is nothing to worry about except for the Vitamin D. Please follow my suggestions.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: What are the findings from the health check up? 59 minutes later
Thank you very much for your analysis doctor. Appreciate. I have the Vitamin D sachets at home, will put that on my weekly diet chart.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

That would be perfect to do.

take care!