What are the findings from the blood test?

Hi sir Today morning I taken blood test my self with out consulting doctor in the result total bilirubin 1.10mg direct bilirubin 0.50mg indirect bilirubin 0.60mg I consult one doctor MD he direct me udimarin forte tablet and sorbiline syrub I want remedy sir with regards XXXX XXXXXXX
Posted Thu, 9 Jan 2014 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Karanwal 19 minutes later
Brief Answer: Bilirubin level is normal Detailed Answer: Hi Mr. XXXX, Thanks for your query. You have not given the values of AST/ALT (SGOT AND SGPT). Neither have you mentioned the reason for getting the test done. Do you consume alcohol, take medicines for some other disease or had ever had jaundice earlier? Firstly, your Bilirubin level is NORMAL. So, NO MEDICINE IS REQUIRED, unless you the enzyme levels are elevated, which may be due to some other cause. Please post the additional information which will give me valuable input to give my opinion about presence of a disease, if any; or, whether you should take any medicine or not. Hope I have addressed to your concerns to your complete satisfaction and you find my response helpful and informative. I will be happy to answer further queries, if any. Fond regards and have a nice day, Dr. Rakesh Karanwal