What are the findings from the VDRL test?

May 2014

I've done the following tests, can you let me know if i have any STDs?
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You do not have any STDs Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for writing in to us. I have read through your query. The tests and reports concerning STDs are as follows: 1. VDRL test which is done for syphilis is negative (normal). 2. Test for herpes antibodies IgM and IgG is non reactive (normal). 3. Test for HIV antibodies is non reactive (normal). 4. Treponema pallidum haemagglutinin test for syphilis is non reactive (normal). When test results are normal they are mentioned as non reactive which means that the person has not been infected. Hope your query is answered. Do write back if you have any doubts. Regards, Dr.Vivek