What are the findings from the VDRL test?
User rating for this question
I've done the following tests, can you let me know if i have any STDs?
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vivek Chail 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You do not have any STDs Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for writing in to us. I have read through your query. The tests and reports concerning STDs are as follows: 1. VDRL test which is done for syphilis is negative (normal). 2. Test for herpes antibodies IgM and IgG is non reactive (normal). 3. Test for HIV antibodies is non reactive (normal). 4. Treponema pallidum haemagglutinin test for syphilis is non reactive (normal). When test results are normal they are mentioned as non reactive which means that the person has not been infected. Hope your query is answered. Do write back if you have any doubts. Regards, Dr.Vivek
People also viewed
- Is puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes a side effect of hydrocodone/ibuprofen?
- What are the findings from the vdrl test
- Common side effects of prednisolone
- What is vdrl for eye test
- Is burning, tingling, numbness, or pain in the hands, arms, feet, or legs a side effect of advair?
- Side effects of glutathione capsules
- What is vdrl test non reactive
- Is redness of the face, neck, arms, and occasionally, upper chest a side effect of phendimetrazine?
- What does vdrl test pertain
- Trazodone 50 mg tablet pli
- Is numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in the hands or feet a side effect of hydrochlorothiazide?
- Is bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet a side effect of itraconazole?
- Canesten on toe nail infection
- Iv vancomycin for oral use
- What is the normal value of vdrl test