What are the findings from the ECG report?

this is records you requested
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 2 days later
Brief Answer:
Old changes on ECG,

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for writing back with all the reports, I have carefully gone through each one of them and except for the ECG changes and the pulmonary embolism, I would say most of your reports are normal.

The ECG, only has the report, and I would have preferred to look at the wave pattern, the infarct it says may be an artifact due to pulmonary embolism. Yes pulmonary embolisms do cause ECG changes.

Due to some technical issues I was able to see this query only today, hence the delay in answering it.

I guess the SPECT has been completed and you are on your way to full recovery.

Do not worry, I am sure your doctors will be able to take care of you.

I hope I have been able to help you.

Warm regards.