What are the findings from the CT scan report and what is the treatment for migraine?

hi, my mother is having headache from last couple of years.most of the time pain occurs in right side of head and whenever pain occurs some swelling also appear on right side of forehead. now she visited one dr and dr ask for ct scan and according to report dr said she is suffering from migraine. so i am attaching that ct scan report and prescription provided by dr. i want some neurologist review the report and prescription and let me know what else we need to do to cure the disease.
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 18 hours later
Brief Answer: Temporal Arteritis Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Based on the symptoms you describe, I suspect it to be due to Temporal arteritis. This condition can be confirmed on clinical examination. I suggest you take a second opinion from another Neurologist or Internal medicine specialist and discuss about the same with him/her. There are treatment options available for the same, If delayed the cure may take much longer. Regards,
Follow-up: What are the findings from the CT scan report and what is the treatment for migraine? 2 days later
Thank You Doctor.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 42 hours later
Brief Answer: You are welcome Detailed Answer: Thanks for using this service. regards,