What are the findings from the AMH and FSH levels?

Infertility Specialist
hi doctor, 'I have been diagnosed with low AMH 0.01 and very high FSH. I am on Ovigyn D since 20 days, how will i know if i am ovulating and should i just freeze the egg in case i am
Posted Wed, 12 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 45 minutes later
Brief Answer: Low fertility Detailed Answer: Hi Unfortunately you have very low fertility. I am afraid you may not be able to conceive naturally with this scenario. Ovigyn tablets may not be of great help in you. You need to go for IVF treatment as soon as possible. Please see an IVF specialist who will monitor your ovulation by ultrasound scan. Specialist will assess if it is possible to do IVF in you or there is need for donor oocytes as your ovarian reserve is extremely low as per blood tests and follicular growth scan needs to be done to ascertain facts. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol IVF& Infertility Specialist
Follow-up: What are the findings from the AMH and FSH levels? 31 minutes later
Thanks for the prompt reply doctor. I have told you first try with DHEA then go for IVF. I want to concieve with my own egg and not go for donor. Is there zero chance?
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: Less Chances Detailed Answer: Hi Chances of conception with your eggs are low but not nil. This can only be assessed by doing follicular scan and counting number of eggs on day 2 of your cycle. If there are enough eggs you can go for IVF with your own eggs. Otherwise if eggs are too low you may have to consider donor egg IVF. Ovigyn may not help you to a great extent as there are not many medical evidences. Anyway be prepared for both options. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol