What are the findings from non fasting blood test?
User rating for this question
My blood test is uploaded. Can you please read it and give me an answer. It was a non fasting blood test. Why is nobody answering my question? ?????? When are you going to answer my question?
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Overall a better picture Detailed Answer: Hi, Sorry for a delayed reply because of unavoidable issue. We generally answer in an hour. I had gone through the report. It was non fasting blood looking for metabolic panel, thyroid function, lipids, blood counts and differential and infection screen. I am happy with the report overall. I am not bothered with the blood sugar specifically. The HbA1c which is an average blood sugar is well controlled. I would be glad if you can address the low HDL and bring it up to 40mg/dl. This has a great influence on future coronory events. You should concentrate on fibre, fruit, vegetable along with regular exercise. The other lipids (LDL) though were pointed out by the lab were fine for me. I guess the high BUN/Cr ratio could be because of low water consumption. It would be good if you can check it once again, it is a sensitive parameter to assess kidney function. The TSH was indicated to be low but that should not be alerting at this stage. Let me know if you have any specific concerns.
Follow-up: What are the findings from non fasting blood test? 3 hours later
Can you be more precise. Do I have Kidney issues?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Follow-up: What are the findings from non fasting blood test? 25 minutes later
Bp? I had the cold the week before my test. i had my urine checked twice and everything came back normal.
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 21 hours later
Brief Answer: very good result Detailed Answer: My suspicion is gone. Unlikely kidney problem the ratio was high because low water intake Don't worry. All the best Good health
People also viewed
- Blood tests done what does findings suggest
- Blood test done to detect pregnancy what are the findings
- Taking doxycycline during ovulation
- Does morphine slow down your system
- Blood test done what are the findings in the report
- Pimples near vagina is it due to masturbation express worry
- Premature ejaculation highly sensitive penis how can i cure this
- What are the findings from non fasting blood test
- Dizziness lightheaded pain in head have depression any ideas
- Had miscarriage which is better option stitches or progesterone injection
- Can i drink tea while taking doxycycline
- Blood test done what does the finding say
- Doxycycline drink lots of water
- Had intercourse is it normal to bleed after sex
- Drink tea while taking doxycycline hyclate