What are the findings from X-ray report? Any abnormality?

As a response for "get a call from doctor", i received a call from Dr. Shanthi from Bangalore regarding my back ache. SHe asked me to get the XRAY done,
Can i share my reports to have the suggestions.
Just to add, i have uploaded my report here.

Posted Wed, 18 Sep 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 4 days later
Brief Answer:
x-ray is essentially normal

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXX,

I am sorry; I got your query late. Hence, I am answering now.

I have read the attached x-ray report of your back. It is essentially normal. There are no pathological or abnormal changes in it. So, you can relax.

I would like to know about the back pain now. How is it? Has it reduced? You will benefit from back exercises and maintaining correct back posture.

I would be happy to hear from your end.

Follow-up: What are the findings from X-ray report? Any abnormality? 13 hours later
Thanks for your response Dr Shanthi.

Well, i feel some relief for back ache now. however the pain in left leg's ankle muscles is still the same. it is difficult even to move the ankle. i apply Omnigel/volini but to no relief.
any advise on footwear, these days i am only going for fully flat footwear, to ease the pain, but no help even with that.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
Try Neurobion forte and Myovedic oil

Detailed Answer:

Good to hear that there is some relief.

Regarding the ankle pain, you could try the tablet Neurobion forte daily once for a month and look for improvement. Instead of Omnigel/Volini try Myovedic oil as a gentle massage to the ankle. You would get better relief.

Continue to wear flat footwear and one that is comfortable for you. Move your legs often to get better blood supply.

Let me know how you feel in a couple of weeks.

Take care and get well soon.
Follow-up: What are the findings from X-ray report? Any abnormality? 29 hours later
Thanks Dr. Shanthi,
I will do the same and will let you know. Can i get this Myovedic oil in a general medical store?

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 39 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes, it is available in general medical store

Detailed Answer:

Yes, you can get the Myovedic oil in General medical store. It is available over the counter. There is no need for a doctor's prescription for the same.

Sorry for my delayed response; I was unwell.