What are the findings form the semen analysis report?
User rating for this question
Hi Doctor, my report shows these results colour: Grery, Reaction: Alkaline, Liqufication Time: 30 mins, Total Volume: 1.5Ml, microscopic examination: Motility report shows as Active: 05%, sluggish: 15%, non-motile: 80%, pus cells: 8-10 /hpf, total sperm count: 05 milions / ML, RBC: 02-03 / hpf. so what does this reports says. do i able to become father ? what are the chances to improve if there is any deficiencies and what want to where is the fault in my report?
Posted Thu, 6 Feb 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Possibility of infection Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. According to your semen analysis, -Total sperm count is low -Motility is decreased Low sperm count and decreased motility can be seen due to factors like: Structural causes like varicocle Infections Habits like smoking, alcoholism etc. -Presence of WBC indicates infection -Presence of RBC can also occur due to infection So, once consult uroandrologist and get examined to rule out structural causes. Then go for antibiotics with your doctor's advice. Multivitamins and minerals tablets can help to some extent. Possibly that can help in improving the seminal parameters. Hope I have answered your question. I will be available to answer followup queries. Take care.
People also viewed
- Coughbad taste in mouth with bronchitis
- What are the findings from the semen analysis report
- Cure bronchitis with magick
- What does the blood and semen analysis report indicate
- Maxoza l user reviews
- Maxoza sachet for women
- Soap for chronic bronchitis
- I need graph for semen analysis report form
- Maxoza powder from sun pharmaceuticals
- Maxoza l powder for what purpose
- Maxoza l user review results
- Bronchitis with dark green stool
- What is the interpretation form my semen analysis report
- Are the findings in the semen analysis report normal
- How common is bronchitis from lisinopril