What are the findings? What can be done to increase normal motility?

hi i hav fsh,Lh hormonal pbm,so doctor start to given Fsh 75 injection from day of peroid,and also it continuous daily (without breaking) upto 8th day of periods .then given eema Hp 0000 injection on 9th day of periods,and doctor told me to dont hav intercourse on day 10th becoz taking for iui,but doctor given iui test on 11th afternoon 1pm(time gap 46 hours)and that day doct told to dont hav intercourse,next 2 days we havd intercourse,

my question is egg will be alive upto 12to 24 hours bt i dont know when egg rupture,and dr give iui after 46 hours.
11th day embryo level was 8.9mm.
3. normally my husband sperm count is 36millon/ml,and motility 40%.
4. after iui my husband motility 85%
.and doctor told to take progestrone 200mg,progynova 28 tab 2mg,follic acid tab once a day after 5 days of ovulation
5. i checked beta hcg level after 14 days of ovulation but my hcg level is 4 and is non pregant,
my treatment is and or not,can i stop to take progynova tab
6. which is i should improve my treatment plz help me
7.wat can do for increase normal motility
Posted Thu, 26 Sep 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You are getting the right treatment.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I will answer your queries one by one.
1. The follicle ruptures after it reaches the size of 18x18mm or 24-48 hours of injection. On Day 11, the follicle must have been immature.
2. the follicle size would have been 8.9MM which suggests an immature follicle.
3. Since you are not pregnant now, you can stop taking progynova after consulting your specialist.
4. You are getting the right treatment. It is a time taking procedure. At lest 5-6 cycles of treatment are needed for successful conception.
5. To increase the sperm motility avoid alcohol, smoking, take more of proteins and fresh vegetables. Minerals like zinc & selenium, amino acids like l-carnitine, and antioxidants like Vitamin C and Vitamin E are very crucial to sperm health.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.