What are the features of cartilage?

Excellent

Question
I'm having a problem answering this question... Which of the following are features of a cartilage? Select all that apply. 1.) It does not have blood. 2.) It is formed from bone. 3.) It has no nerve supply. 4.) It provides cushioning and support. 5.) It is present between two bones. Can you please let me know asap. Thanks!!
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: 1, 3, 4, 5 Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query. The answer to your question is, except option two all the other. That is, 1.) It does not have blood. 3.) It has no nerve supply. 4.) It provides cushioning and support. 5.) It is present between two bones. Hope this answers your question. Regards